Last night Kurtis went to YW/YM to teach the youth some Norwegian missionary door approaches. I was sitting at home doing my lesson when I heard panicked knocking at the door. It was Kurtis...he said that when he got to the church everyone was rushing out of the church parking lot and leaving. He found out that a tornado was headed straight for Muncie so he rushed home to get me so we could leave the city. The tornado sirens started going off like crazy. Right now we are somewhere in Ohio, I'm really not quite sure where. Our cell phones aren't working, so this is the only way I could let you know. We are both ok, but from what the news is saying, a lot of the homes in Muncie have been destroyed. We'll keep you posted.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
April Fools!
Yor are not nice. That was mean. But I still Love you. Just wait until you get back home and I will April Fools you.
I am not responding to this...
Funny, funny!
I heard you got Brent. It was a lot better than Kevin's lame attempt to log in under my facebook and try to convince everyone we are pregnant.
Post a Comment