Thursday, December 8, 2011
Nativity Display - December 3
The Nativity Display and Programs at our church last weekend was amazing. Our church was transformed into an amazing display of sets, singing and cookies that was so welcoming to the community. We had about 600 people come, about 1/3 weren't members of the church. They learned that we really are Christian and had a great time. We had one of Kurtis' co-workers, his patient and our neighbor come. It was wonderful and our Stake President wants it done again next year.
The manger scene. Secretly I wanted to dress as Mary and Joseph and put Elisabeth in the manger, but didn't...
The white/glass room. People thought Elisabeth looked so beautiful in her sparkly dress and we should have displayed her here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a great event. Wish we were able to share it with you.
Very cool. It looks amazing. I'm jealous I'm not one of Elisabeth's surrogate mothers. I'm going to have to start coming up with ways to woo her when you guys move back!!
Post a Comment