Sunday, January 24, 2010

Columbus, Ohio

Last Wednesday, January 20, we made our way to Columbus. I love the drive there because the route to Columbus is not on the Interstate the whole way. The first hour of the drive is on a winding route, mostly through country-side. We pass through four small towns, two of which have a single stoplight each (Economy and Williamsburg). Don't blink or you'll miss them. It's just a nice little country drive. Then we get to the I-70, which takes us straight to Columbus. There's a big blue arch that always welcomes us to the state of Ohio. We went to one of our favorite restaurants...W.G. Grinders. It's become a tradition now, and oh so yummy. Then we did a session at the Columbus temple. It's always nice to go to the temple, and I think the extra long journey always makes it more meaningful. Too bad that in the time it takes us to get there, you could do a session at the Ogden Temple and be home.

No comments: