It is freezzzziing here! After seminary this morning I went to the grocery store and with the wind blowing, I nearly froze getting back to my car. It's 13 degrees here now, 2 hours later.
Here's what the newspaper says for today:
"The National Weather Service predicts a blustery day today with a high near 19 and wind chills hovering around zero with winds as high as 20 mph. The low will be around eight tonight."
It definitely gets colder here than in Utah... anybody up for going to Hawaii, or ANYWHERE warm???
3 comments:
Yikes! I'm definately up for a trip to Hawaii. Just a few $$ and kids holding me back. Aren't you guys going somewhere tropical soon??
Yeah, we are going to Cancun, Mexico in T-minus 20 days... excited to see the sun shine... and for Kurtis' crazy excursion plans to go to Chichen Itza
Hope that things warm up soon. If not Mexico could not sound better. The side trip to Chichen Itza will be awesome.
Post a Comment