When Kurtis isn't sporting scrubs to work, he always wears a shirt, tie and slacks. He usually likes me to pick out his tie for him, you know, to make it a "cute outfit" or something??? This is what happened following the tie selection this morning:
Kurtis: "You should try to tie the tie"
Me: "But I don't really know how to, I've just seen you and my dad do it"
Kurtis: "Just try"
Me: (thinking: "I know he's not going to give up, so here it goes...")
{ tie, tie, tie }
I proudly show him the tie
Kurtis: "Congratulations, you've just successfully tied the Deacon knot, you even left the back longer than the front"
Me: { laugh, laugh }
Kurtis: "I'm going to look like a twelve-year old at work today"
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kurtis what a cute wife you have and a cute daughter we have. Love ya
Cute story - look at all the new things that you are both learning.
Sewing AND tying ties! You are amazing! :)
So much like his brother. Instead of praising you for getting so close on your first try he has to tell you why you did it wrong!
Post a Comment