Baby Ellis at 15 weeks... it's grown!
Before I flew back out to Utah, Kurtis and I made a trip to his clinic to take another peek at our little Cutie Pie Baby. We were still able to hear the heartbeat really well (and it's grandmas and grandpas got to hear it over the phone). The baby was moving around like crazy, which was great because now I know what it feels like when it moves and I have been feeling it everyday since.
Most of the pics we snapped were blurry...due to the wiggly baby. This pic was the last one we tried. It looked like the baby was sucking it's thumb much of the time (which it can do right now)... you can see it's hand up to it's mouth in this pic. You can also see it's cute little legs scrunched up and it's nice big belly...must be eating well :)

5 comments:
What a cute baby.
That's cool you are already feeling it!
Congrats Camee! That is soooooo exciting.
Aw that's so cute! :) We are so excited for you guys Kurtis and Camee!
PS this is Amber I didn't realize I was signed into Jared's account. It's always signed into his e-mail automatically haha
Post a Comment