I think most of you know, but just in case you don't... Our cell phones here are getting really poor reception and keep dropping calls and cutting out. And sometimes when you call, our phones may not even receive the call or ring on our end.
So, if you do call and we don't answer, sometimes we don't know that you've called, so please leave a message...we'd love to talk to you...though it will be from outside on the porch :)
To fix the problem, a new tower would have to be built here...that's if Catherine Zeta Jones approves it in the T-Mobile budget.
Thanks!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks, T-Mobile!
We had all this money we were trying to give away. I called to see if you wanted it, but you didn't answer so I gave it to someone else. oops!
Post a Comment