So here's a sneak peak of our little girl:
(Remember, these aren't real photographs, they are computer generated images. I love them and being able to see what she looks like!)
She was licking her arm :)
Do you see any resemblance of Kurtis or Camee?If not, we know she still is our's :)
She has hair!(According to the sonographer. This is the top of the head)
Baby is also fairly big. She weighs 3 lb. 9 oz. According to Baby Center she should be 2.5 lbs. so overall she is in the 75 percentile, and her head is the biggest part of her. But my doctor told me that I shouldn't start having big baby nightmares yet, her growth could be curbed before she is born so they will just keep an eye on how big I get and how big she gets in the weeks just before her due date. I'm praying that she doesn't get too big. She's already doing plenty of exercises in there right now, so now I'm just trying to bribe her with toys. We'll see if it works.


4 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! So fun! I can't wait to meet her!
Thanks for posting them!
I think the third from the bottom looks like Kurtis. (It looks just like him when HE is licking HIS arm. ) Just kidding, but I really do think there is a resemblance. There is something about the first one that looks like him as well...maybe it is her bald head.
Love you Kurdt! and of course you too Cam! Take good care of yourself! You've got my new niece in that belly!
I can't wait to have her here and to meet her. Take care of yourself. Love ya mom
This is getting exciting!
Get pictures. It was so fun to be there with you and see them in person.
Post a Comment