She was born Monday, September 27 at 3:23 p.m., 7 lbs., 6.8 oz. and 20.5 inches long.
Things went well with the delivery and after two days in the hospital we were able to come home. Baby is doing well. We're working on getting her to sleep through the night and just learning how to be a mom and dad.
She is a blessing, and we are so happy to have her here with us. We think she is beautiful! Here are some pictures, enjoy!
6 comments:
Great update and pictures. Can't wait for next week when we can see her in person.
Oh I just want to hold her. Please oh please. I just love her and haven't even met her.
She is SO cute. I can hardly stand it. I liked seeing her name in print too. The E's and S's look like chaismus or something. Very pretty. Kiss her for me.
You have such a beautiful baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!! :)
Camee--do I need to come and watch that baby so you can post some new pictures of her? I guess if I came to watch her I wouldn't need the pictures! Brent just got his Christmas pictures developed so I was reminded all over again how cute that baby is! Maybe it's better that I don't know what I'm missing. :)
Post a Comment