Our Baby Girl is now 4 Months Old! What a wonderful 4 months it has been. It's such an honor to have this little lady with us and to take care of her each day. We've been having so much fun with her and watching her grow.
Here are some snapshots that will give you a little look into what we've been doing. Enjoy! (Oldest to Most Recent)
(We have about 10 more pics just like these.)
We had such a fun trip home in December...
That suit kept her warm, but she couldn't put her arms down :)
(Yes, it's the 3/4 tree again against the wall...smart idea, eh?)

2 comments:
Wow, what cute pictures. She has really changed since your last blog entry..........
Oh thank you, thank you. I almost didn't click on your blog sure there would be no new updates, but oh how happy I am! I can't stop smiling. The pictures are so adorable!! I love the ones with baby and dad sleeping, the heart pillow, super baby and Kevin LOVES the matching cubs hats. Keep 'em coming--remember I'm living out my baby hunger through you!
Post a Comment