Baby has some new "tricks." She can't roll over yet, but she LOVES to stand (with help of course). We need to take a picture of that, but here's her other "tricks..."

I like toys now, and love to chew on them.

But I love to eat my hands most...they are always in my mouth. And I drool...ALOT!

I can grow some mean cheeks!
(and melt my mom's heart)

I blow Bubbles.

I smile and laugh...and when I'm really happy, I stick my tongue out.
Oh, and I figured out how to push myself out of my Bumbo...tricky, tricky!

I fly!

Clap with my feet. Ok, not really clap, but can you do this :)

Cheer for the Cubs with my Dad.

I don't like my swing, floor gym or anything else you try to keep me happy with... but Daddy set me in the laundry basket last week while he was making dinner and I LOVE it... so he spiffed it up for me...

Heart pillow and all.

And I get cuter and cuter all the time!
2 comments:
What a cute baby and her mom, ok dad also.
haha I loved it! She is getting so big and is so cute!
Post a Comment