
Happy Halloween to Everyone. Last night we went to Kurtis' Residency Halloween party. We dressed up as Edward and Bella from the movie Twilight. Not very many "got" what we were until we told them. Maybe if we'd been in a room full of teenage (or 20-something) girls... It was fun to dress up. I even used my new sewing machine to alter the $5 dress I found. It used to be long and flowing, and I made the layers into it.
Everyone was definitely impressed by Kurtis' new head of hair... And he wonders how people have long hair and don't go crazy with it in their face and being all itchy. His wig was a mullet wig that we gave a haircut, but of course not before he had the chance to sport it around the house a few times. (I think he secretly LOVES being a Mullet guy - Business on Top, Party in the Back!)
1 comment:
You are offically not related to me anymore!
This is KEVIN (the straight brother)
Post a Comment