Strike Two!
"Woe is Me!" says my car this week. It's really getting beat up lately. Last Friday we had our deer incident, where Bambi decided to run into the car, but as seen in Strike One that left a minor dent, much less than we expected after hearing the thud.
Strike Two happened last night. We went to our friends' house to watch their girls for them. We were in the house and getting ready to play My Little Ponies when the guy came in and asked Kurtis to go outside with him. As they were leaving, they backed into our car. Oops! At least this one wasn't a hit and run like that darn deer did. Oh wells, it's just a car right? Can't take it to heaven... and if we do get cars in heaven I'd rather drive a Mini Coop. Kurtis would want a 4Runner. Here's to hoping there's no Strike Three.
2 comments:
Oh no! I am so sorry. At least you can get them both fixed at the same time.
I hope that was a high paying babysitting job.
Post a Comment