Sage Advice on Electric Cars
The first happened when we went to the Louisville Kentucky Temple. As we were walking back to the car, I almost got backed over by a car. "How does that happen," you may be asking? Well, the driver must not have been looking for pedestrians as he was backing out of his parking stall. And me, well I didn't hear any cars running, and didn't expect to have one run me over. This is because the guy ("the brother"... we were on church property) was driving an electric car. You can't hear them when they are running. Yikes! Lesson Learned: Electric Cars are good for the environment, bad for sneaking up on you when you least expect it.
1 comment:
I am not thinking that is very funny. I don't want you to get run over. I like you the way you are. Love ya
Post a Comment