Kurtis and I had a good week. Right now he is doing his OB rotation, which means he gets to do lots of clinical visits for preggo ladies and help to deliver them when needed. In fact, he's at the hospital right now delivering a baby... that should be #36 this year. Kurtis is still very tired ALL of the time, bless his heart. Whenever he gets a chance to sit down he falls asleep, and it only takes him about 3 minutes to fall asleep at night. He's working hard. The new intern residents have started moving to Muncie, which means that in about 1.5 months Kurtis will no longer be a newbie. He's a little nervous to be a second year, but will now officially be a "resident," instead of an "intern." He's still teaching Elders Quorum and doing his duties as an assistant Ward Clerk, in addition to being the BEST husband ever!
I've been working from home as usual and doing my wifely duties. Today we had Seminary Graduation at the church. It was so fun to be able to see my Seniors get their diplomas. My one student who had some make-up work from two previous years even got it all done in time and was able to graduate with the others. Yea! He, along with another one of my students, received the Melchizidek Priesthood today and will be getting ready to put in his mission papers soon. It's so fun to see my students' achievements and I'm excited for their futures, they are such great kids. Even though we had graduation, we still will have Seminary class this week, but this is the last week. I met with our bishop this week, and I am going to get released from teaching Seminary since we're going to be having a baby. I will be getting a new calling in the next week or so.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think the kids will miss you teaching them. I bet you were a great teacher.
What a good experience for you. You'll definately remember it forever. Is your ward in need of a den mother?
Post a Comment