Just over a week ago Kurtis and I went to the doc for a prenatal visit. He said that everything looks great and is going well. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It's always nice and reassuring to hear it. It helps me remember that there is a baby inside, even though I can't feel it move all of the time. We should be able to find out what the gender is in about three weeks when we go in for the 4D Ultrasound. We could go into Kurtis' clinic and do our own ultrasound, but we're opting to wait for the "official" ultrasound. I've still been feeling well...no nausea in sight... just feel little aches from my ever-stretching tummy.
Since my dad is sad that he isn't going to be able to see me "get fat," I'd better post some more belly pics (not that I love everyone seeing my ever-growing profile.) But maybe some of you are like me and think it's fun to watch the transformation of a woman's growing belly as the baby is growing. Kurtis sweetly informed me the other day that my waist size is now officially bigger than his :)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh you look so cute. I wish I was there to see you in person. I know you just left 10 days ago. It seems like forever. Love ya mom
Wow. That baby is growing! How fun. In 6 months or so you'll probably be glad there's only one in there!
Post a Comment